On the hunt for an internship within a small but quickly-expanding luxury homeware and accessory brand? Great news - we're searching for motivated, creative and super efficient individuals to fulfil our voluntary internships! It's a great opportunity to join the team at a busy and exciting time. If you have a genuine passion for the brand and would love to gain experience working within the fashion, textile and interior industry, read on to find out more...
We currently have a part-time unpaid vacancy which will include a placement for up to three months in our studio in Hackney with an immediate starting time. The role is open to students on undergraduate or postgraduate degrees only. We are looking for someone to assist our small but busy team on a variety of tasks, including some of the following:
- Assisting the team with studio admin
- Assisting the team with website updates throughout the week
- Assisting with website edits ahead of product launches
- Helping with customer service tasks
- Generating creative ideas and publishing short posts on our popular Emma J Shipley blog
- Assisting on the organising and smooth running of any events such as pop-up shops and retail shows
- General studio duties and errands
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a student currently studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Knowledge of and a key interest in fashion, textiles, marketing.
- Any relevant fashion or marketing experience in the industry is desired
- An understanding and experience of using social media
- Able to generate unique and interesting digital content ideas for our website and social channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confidence to learn in a small but busy team
- An eye for detail
- Must be reliable with excellent organisational skills and a desire to learn!
- Passion for the Emma J Shipley brand
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following to Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An up-to-date CV
- A cover letter letting us know why you would be perfect for the internship.
We are looking for someone for an immediate start so please state your availability. We look forward to finding the next star member of the Emma J Shipley team!